Tea

Bill Edminster bedminst at mc.net
Fri Mar 23 21:15:15 EST 2001

  There was a piece on National Public Radio once about vegemite and they
interviewed an Australian woman who got very defensive about vegemite.  She said
Americans shouldn't be so negative about vegemite when they eat something as
disgusting as peanut butter and jelly.  Do Australians use "jelly" to describe
something beside strained fruit preserves or is peanut butter and jelly really
that strange a combination?