Literature abuse

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 23 21:02:34 EST 2001

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

> > "All property is theft" is a famous anarchist slogan, dating back
> > to Pierre Joseph Proudhon.
> >
> > Hence the old old joke about the anarchist who drank only ersatz
> > tea, because he believed that all proper tea is theft.
>
> :)  Love it!  IGMC now?

IGMC is a 'net-abbreviation meaning "I've just said something
outrageous/stupid/hokey, and I expect you'll be wanting me to go away
now."

The original expression was "I'll get my coat."

...Although, as it happens, it was a cold day when I wrote that post,
so I was already wearing my coat. :)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."