Literature abuse

Emma Comerford s369161 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Mar 23 19:22:50 EST 2001

At 11:18 PM 3/23/01 -0000, Ven wrote:

>I used to have a habit of reading up in our apple tree, and any roof I
>could get up to -- anyone else read in odd places (apart from the
>driving seat of moving cars -- that is a terrible story Jacob!).
>                                           Ven.

My parents used to think it was strange that I read whilst travelling
through the desert, at beautiful beaches or at picnics...they couldn't
understand how I could appreciate the scenary AND read. But I think reading
in a lovely place can make the book more relaxing and enjoyable. Unless
it's a book I've been waiting for for over a year and then nothing gets
through!
Emma