Literature Abusers

Fri Mar 23 12:17:26 EST 2001

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:15:23 -0000, otheng wrote:

> [...]

Since this must have happened about eight years ago, I presume he thought
the statute of limitations had run out.

I also note that he mentioned this on a day when he had just done a lot of
housework and bathed all the kids.

Melissa Proffitt
(still amazed at the things she doesn't know about her spouse)