Literature Abuse

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Mar 23 01:24:19 EST 2001

Hi, Emma -
	Welcome to the list!
	Oh, this can be _very_ annoying though.  It frequently happens to
me with DWJ, which makes me happy.  The only problem is that it tends to
happen to me with authors like Piers Anthony and David Eddings as well,
and . . . when I start to think like them, I often want to kill
myself.  Oh, it's awful. . . .

					---Kyra

"The Revelation: Ninety percent of everything is crud."

		---Ted Sturgeon, Venture Science Fiction, Mar. 1958