Tea

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 00:21:50 EST 2001

In a message dated 3/22/01 2:11:52 PM, theania at freeuk.com writes:

>Hot chocolate contains hot milk. Which must be the vilest substance known
>to humankind. Chocolate comes in bars, minus the milk.

Actually I have occasionally managed to get a cup of UNsweetened hot
chocolate at the occasional (not chain) coffe bar. With a bit of cinnamon and
whipped cream it makes for a very nice hot, smooth, bitter drink. I don't
recall whether mine was made with hot milk or a mixture of milk and water. It
was made at one of those expresso machines that sound like a high-tech
terror. The trick is finding a coffee bar that stocks unsweetened cocoa.