Literature Abuse

Miranda K. Smith mirkat at email.unc.edu
Thu Mar 22 23:36:38 EST 2001

Ven wrote:

> I'm definitely a literature abusesr, but then I knew that already <g>.
> you should see the way I treat books as well....

Funny how being a book lover can lead one to be
quite hard on books. Stuffing them into pockets, etc.
The worst is my habit of reading in the bath.....
I never ever do it with library books, of course, nor
with most of my own nicer books; I don't feel too
bad bathing with modern paperbacks, because they're
cheapish & replaceable, if I ever decided I wanted
a copy that wasn't all warped from page-turning
with wet fingers. :-)

miranda