Tea

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Mar 22 16:08:30 EST 2001

>It was my New Years Resolution for this year to drink tea.
>
>Not to drink tea regularly, just to taste the stuff.  And I did.  Not that
>bad, but why people would want to drink it when there is hot chocolate as an
>alternative is beyond me.

Easy!  Hot chocolate's dessert.  Sweet, hot, chocolately, sweet.  And
did I mention sweet?  I certainly couldn't handle 6 cups of that a
day!  Now tea, on the other hand... (Sorry, Ania, no sugar but yes
milk.  Or the other way - green tea, and herbal teas, no milk but yes
honey.)  Oh, and calories - there's two reasons!

Hallie.  (Still frightened by Jacob's driving story.  Second only in
fear factor to the Bovril eating thing.  ACK!  YUCK!).

Oh - as a PS.  Thanks to you lot, I read _Cold Comfort Farm_.  Becca
loved it as much as I did.  We decided tonight that the "There'll be
no butter in Hell" line will have to be followed by: "...but I'm
pretty certain there _will_ be Bovril"!  (Marmite is substitutable,
if need be).

PPS  Do North Americans have the "pleasure" of acquaintance with
Bovril & Marmite? I only remember running desperately away when my
mothermade a cup here in Ireland.