Literature abuse

Anna Skarzynska theania at freeuk.com
Thu Mar 22 15:26:51 EST 2001

. Sometimes when I'm talking, I'll append something
> like "he said, sarcastically", just to drive the point home. :)
>
> Paul
> --
I've been known to append "she lied glibly", usu. for the benefit of adults
present, after I did just that to my son when he was too small to
understand.
("no, this is dogfood, (she lied glibly)" when he expressed an interest in
meat - I am a vegetarian and while I was in control of what he ate, so was
he. Now he eats whatever he wants, maybe that way one day he'll decide not
to eat meat all by himself. Wheareas if I forced him not to, it wouldn't be
likely to work)
ramble, ramble...
Ania