Literature abuse

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Mar 22 14:04:15 EST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote:
> Besides, I didn't mean I couldn't stand the smell of tea.  I meant that the
> smell of tea is sufficient to let me know that I wouldn't enjoy drinking it.
>
> Philip (who also enjoys coffee in foods - but not in drinks...)
Well, I love the smell of coffee, but only like it either in the form of
ice cream, or with hot chocolate to make mocha things. But there are so
many kinds of tea that I'm surprised you can just say "I don't like
tea." I realize that there's tea tea, but there are also perfectly
respectable other kinds of tea like peppermint or chamomile, plus all
sorts of black and green and whatnot.