Literature abuse

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 13:10:37 EST 2001

>>But I'm a Brit, and I've never drunk the stuff.  I simply don't like it.  (How
>>can I tell if I've never drunk it? I hear you cry.  The smell is enough.
>
> And this from a person who can bear to be in the same house as _Bovril_??!!??

Come off it, Hallie - I _eat_ Bovril.  I don't _drink_ the stuff!

Besides, I didn't mean I couldn't stand the smell of tea.  I meant that the
smell of tea is sufficient to let me know that I wouldn't enjoy drinking it.

Philip (who also enjoys coffee in foods - but not in drinks...)

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970