Literature abuse

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Mar 22 11:34:40 EST 2001

At 11:16 -0500 22/3/2001, JOdel at aol.com wrote:

<< (Although my experience with more chemical
enhancers is admittedly well and truly limited!)

>Oh come on now. Everyone with any connection to the British Commonwealth,
>however distant, is familiar with the standard panacea of a "nice hot cup of
>tea".

:)  Oh come on now yourself - my nice hot cup of tea isn't a chemical
substance.  What do you mean, I don't function in the morning until
I've had it?  Irrelevant!

Next thing you'll be saying that _reading_ is an addiction.  Oh.
Right.  We've all agreed it is.  Hmm...  Maybe my afternoon pot of
tea will help me figure out a better argument...

Hallie.