Literature abuse

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 11:37:19 EST 2001

> << (Although my experience with more chemical
> enhancers is admittedly well and truly limited!)
> >>

> Oh come on now. Everyone with any connection to the British Commonwealth,
> however distant, is familiar with the standard panacea of a "nice hot cup of
> tea".

I seem to recall Hallie does drink tea.

But I'm a Brit, and I've never drunk the stuff.  I simply don't like it.  (How
can I tell if I've never drunk it? I hear you cry.  The smell is enough.  And I
once took a mouthful by mistake from a friend's cup - it was all I could do not
to spit it straight back...)

Philip (who gets his caffeine fix from a mug of hot chocolate).

(...and who seems to be referring to himself in the third person...)

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432