Stevermer's When the King Comes Home

lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Tue Mar 20 10:01:40 EST 2001

Glad to see the list is back; I've been missing reading the posts.

I bought _When the King Comes Home_ a few weeks ago (impulse buy; one of
those times you're in a bookstore and you have one of those chain
reactions: see book, grab book, buy book; race home with book to read and
read) and I really enjoyed it.  I liked _A Colege of Magics_ a lot too,
though I wasn't thrilled with the ending, but _WtKCH_ was a very enjoyable
read, medieval in atmopshere but with a very cool heroine.

Laurie