feeling traiterous

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 22:25:43 EST 2001

Hi everyone i've just checked the archive and seen that quite a few
people have been posting. I'm feeling traiterous (am i spelling that
right?). I've recently joined a Tim powers group on Yahoo and there
was this competition to write a parody blurb, so I did and I kept
meaning to mail this group -- its a sure way to get things going --
so now I feel I've been letting the side down.

                                           Ven.