new Chrestomanci editions

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 14 19:47:08 EST 2001

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, deborah wrote:

-snip-
> about how irritating the Chrestomanci on the new UK editions looks,

Yes. I'm *glad* I already had copies of most of the Chrestomanci books
before those came out.

> and how much the new Chrestomanci U.S. editions look like reprints
> of Tailchaser's Song instead of dwj books

That sounds ominous. What's "Tailchaser's Song"?

-snip-
> and questions about whether any body has heard anything more about
> filming Howl's

Not that I can recall.

We had a casting thread briefly, but we couldn't agree on whether
Young Sophie and Old Sophie should be played by the same actress.

(In principle, I think they should. Old Sophie is the same person as
Young Sophie, she just looks different.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."