Test message, and apology for the downtime

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Mar 14 04:45:05 EST 2001

>Sorry for the spam. The list was down, and I'm just making sure that it's back
>up again.

It's good to see anything from suberic, Deborah!  Thanks for fixing
it so quickly.

Don't know if other people saw this already, but on rabc there's a
request for DWJ book reviews for a web site.  And a comment about
_Archer's Goon_ being a parody of _Shadows in Amber_ ("of Amber"?
Something like that).  Glad you asked what the Shadows book was,
Helen.  I couldn't figure it out either. (This may have been answered
already, as I'm reading through Google, which isn't keeping very
up-to-date.)

Hallie