Pop tarts was re Bread Pudding

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Jun 30 18:13:23 EDT 2001

>  > who is moving next weekend and hates packing, especially now
>that I have no
>>  easy access to my books before unpacking them =(. But, at least I'll have
>  > room for more books.
>>

>I  feel for you, I haven't moved for sixteen years and the very idea is
>appalling. good luck.

Gosh, you're lucky - we've moved 8 times in the last 16 years (and
that's not including moving temporarily up to my mother's after she
had her heart operation).  I suppose I could do a Pollyanna and say
the moves have at least stopped our being buried alive in our
clutter, but I still hate it.

One of the worst Moving Incidents was on our next-to-last day in
Tucson.  I'd phoned the Salvation Army and a van was coming to pick
up a bunch of stuff, including a lot of books.  They'd said no
Harlequins and no text-books, which was fine.  When the van got
there, the guys in the van told me they actually didn't sell books
anymore in the stores, and they'd be taking them to the dump.  And
there was NOTHING I could do at that stage.   Bad, bad moment...

Hallie.