Good Haul

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Jun 30 17:58:35 EDT 2001

>  > > > The Secret of Platform 13, Eva Ibbotson. - I've read most of her
>>  > > others and enjoyed them.
>
>>  Ditto- Which Witch is a terrific book.
>
>I second the recommendations of Eva Ibbotson and of 'Which Witch'
>specifically.

Another thing on the wall of our loo/bathroom is the description of
the (Thatcher-like) harpy from TSoP13.  :)

Which Witch gave us "It cometh not from the North, it cometh not from
the South" etc.  Possibly slightly mangled as the children's library
from which we borrowed WW has been closed for at least two years.
Whether our version is exactly right or not, it's great fun to say.

Hallie.