OT: Pop-tarts was: Re: Bread pudding

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Wed Jun 27 18:12:21 EDT 2001

on 28.6.2001 00:03, Hallie O'Donovan at hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

> You know, this made me think about it, and I realised I never saw
> bread pudding on a menu in the States.  Maybe it's just that the
> restaurants I went to were completely outré!

And to continue with the food related stuff (oh, no, here the list goes
again on a food rampage... =)), I know this is a trivial thing to stick in
one's mind about a great book, but what is a Pop-tart? Joanna in Willis's
_Passage_ always had only had a Pop-tart for breakfast and I kept wondering
what they were like.

Tarja

who is moving next weekend and hates packing, especially now that I have no
easy access to my books before unpacking them =(. But, at least I'll have
room for more books.