OT: Jarvis' Wyrd Museum books

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Wed Jun 27 18:12:21 EDT 2001

on 27.6.2001 21:56, lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu at lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu
wrote:

> I keep picking up a copy of Robin Jarvis' _The Woven Path: Wyrd Museum
> Book One_ and I never end up buying it.  Has anyone othe list read it and
> care to give a brief review? The people on Amazon seem to like it, but
> then, most reviews on Amazon seem to be glowing, so I don't like to rely
> only on those.

I haven't read that one, but I have read his newest book _Deathscent:
Intrigues of the Reflected Realm_ which I quite liked. The world and the
character were intriguing and I am going probably going to buy the book
(plus its sequels) when it comes out in paperback. I had the opportunity to
read it for a local publishing house which wondered whether it might be
worth translating.

If you would like to know more, you could visit his website which seems to
have at least some sample chapters to give you some idea what his writing is
like. The url is http://www.robinjarvis.com

Best,
Tarja