Good Haul (Tepper)

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Jun 26 21:42:14 EDT 2001

> to be top of the line for feminist sf/fantasy

Hmm. I'm not a feminist (not the kind that wears labels), so it mightn't be
to my taste. I think "the best person for the job, whatever the job," be
s/he male or female, hang the post. discrim and *leave our language
alone!!!*

Pardon me for shrieking, and don't tread on me please. I bruise easily and
I'm weak as watered milk, which is why I always want someone stronger to
carry heavy stuff for me. When it comes to carrying, I'm *not* the best
person for the job.

DWJ ref... Polly is a hero, so is Sophie, but I wouldn't call either of them
feminists.

Sallyo.