Good Haul (Tepper)

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:31:49 EDT 2001

> > >The Gate to Women's Country, Sheri S Tepper - This author has been
>highly
>recommended, but I haven't actually got to reading her. Something about her
>name (how petty!) put me off.
Tepper's quite good.  I've only read Beauty, which has some wonderfully
accurate (and some terribly poorly written, but mainly the former) Fae.
I've a friend who read Grass and said it's also good.  Anyway, the point
that I was dancing around getting to is that Gate to Women's Country was
discussed at great length at a panel I was at (at WisCon), and is supposed
to be top of the line for feminist sf/fantasy
-RDG