Bread pudding

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 21:01:04 EDT 2001

Just to get this list back on its normal track: what sort of bread
pudding was Connie Willis targetting in Bellwether? I've just been
looking at her web site and she said BW was a great book for
having a go at various pet hates like anti smoking nazis and bread
pudding. Is there anything particularly horrid about bread pudding in
the States? And what do you guys call bread pudding anyway?
Ven

"Any reader has the right to say of any text: "But I didn't think it was that good."

Samuel R Delany