The Author Is Dead

JOdel at aol.com JOdel at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 12:43:07 EDT 2001

In a message dated 6/22/01 10:23:52 PM, Melissa at Proffitt.com writes:

>Here's what I think (entering Private Heresyland):

Melissa, may I quote this particular post on one of my discussion boards? One
of the HP boards which is currently being harassed by a particularly
witless-sounding zealot, to the point that most of us cannot make sense of
what is biting this person at all. This isa very clear-headed disection of
the kind of thing that seems to be happening and might clear the air
considerably (if only momentarily).