OT: Willis

lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Thu Jun 21 11:07:33 EDT 2001

Rebecca wrote:
Law of coincidences, I too just finished reading all my Darling Daughters
for the first time, and found it to be, by far, one of the most disturbing
things I've veer read.  I liked the artfulness of the allusion, although I
had a hard time tracing the use of the name Arabel for that particular
character.

Hmm.  I hadn't even thought about what the name Arabel alluded to. What
did you come up with, if you don't mind my asking?

Laurie