Connie Willis

Rosie Burroughs rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 16:31:14 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Hallie O'Donovan <hallieod at indigo.ie>
To: <dwj at suberic.net>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: Connie Willis

> _Passage_ is being released in the UK very shortly: by Voyager, I
> think.  It's not the cheapo pb (which won't be out for another year),
> so it's a bit pricey.  But WELL worth it!

Yes, I saw it in Borders and Murder One yesterday, and was almost tempted to
spend £12, but I like books to be fairly easy to hold! I shall wait, and
spend the year trying to get hold of her other books. Murder One also had
Remake and Uncharted Territories. Are these any good? I haven't seen them
mentioned here IIRC, which makes me wary.

I did buy Fire Watch and Impossible Things from Murder One. Unfortunately I
didn't spot the catch until after I'd paid. They take the price in US
dollars and charge it in pounds, i.e. $6.50 becomes £6.50. Grrr! Still, at
least I have the books.

Rosie