OT: Dave Luckett?

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 19 08:48:47 EDT 2001

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Gross Family wrote:

> Am I imagining things, or did someone a little while back recommend
> something by Dave Luckett?

That would be me, recommending 'A Dark Winter', 'A Dark Journey', and
'A Dark Victory'.

> Can anyone tell me if his books A Dark Journey and A Dark Victory
> are worth buying/reading?

Yes!

...well, I would. I don't know if you have the same taste as me, of
course.

One caveat: 'A Dark Journey' and 'A Dark Victory' (two-part story, in
that order) form a sequel to 'A Dark Winter'.
It should be possible to follow the story without problems, but there
are rather a lot of spoilers about the end of ADW.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."