Connie Willis (All my Darling Daughters)

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:58:40 EDT 2001

Law of coincidences, I too just finished reading all my Darling Daughters
for the first time, and found it to be, by far, one of the most disturbing
things I've veer read.  I liked the artfulness of the allusion, although I
had a hard time tracing the use of the name Arabel for that particular
character.  I also had to admire how well the story had been written to make
it maximally disturbing
-Rebecca (doing her first post from the *new* e-mail address.)
P.s. sorry about the obnoxious hotmail add-on at the bottom; I tried hacking
into the source code to make it go away but I can't.  (I had a very long day
trying to make pictures that changed when you passed a mouse over them for
the website I'm designing at work. (By the way, if anyone knows how to do
this, I took a tutorial and stuff, but when I did it the graphic turned into
the [graphic can't load symbol] and then stayed that way.))