Change of address

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Fri Jun 8 22:05:19 EDT 2001

Well, I graduate on Sun., so this address is kind of dying.  My new address
is jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com (A RPG character -- Jennet Lynn, which is the
name that pops up in the "from" line, who goes to Claremont McKenna (Yes, I
know it's supposed to be cmk, I was really tired when I started the e-mail
convention))  I'll resubscribe so I can still sit around and post Willis
e-mails, and other random stuff, but for the next day or so
Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say adieu 'til it be morrow  (btw
is it adieu or farewell? I can never get that line right)
Rebecca

Rebecca D. Ganetzky