Connie Willis

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Jun 8 00:23:01 EDT 2001

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca wrote:
|Yay!  Another convert! :)
|
|Yes, do try the short stories.  The three collections I've read are
|- Fire Watch (lots of very dark stories, enormously well done)
|- Impossible Things (includes the hilarious Even the Queen)
|- Miracle and Other Christmas Stories (well, Christmas stories--with book
|recommendations from Connie Willis in the afterword!)

But be careful: "All My Darling Daughters" is really really
upsetting.  Gross.  Vile.  It's actually in an Orson Scott Card
collection called _Future on Fire_.

ObDWJ: _Uncharted Territories_ is my favorite Willis in a very
DWJ-like sort of way.

-deborah