Connie Willis

alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 7 23:19:25 EDT 2001

Yay!  Another convert! :)

Yes, do try the short stories.  The three collections I've read are
- Fire Watch (lots of very dark stories, enormously well done)
- Impossible Things (includes the hilarious Even the Queen)
- Miracle and Other Christmas Stories (well, Christmas stories--with book
recommendations from Connie Willis in the afterword!)

Alexandra