Interesting rumour

Bodil Gram listedwj at bglist.cutisan.dk
Thu Jun 7 06:29:44 EDT 2001

You did not heard this from me - I am far too busy to write about it!

But anyway, it would be evil not to pass on such interesting news. A
British gentleman named Charles Butler has just written a letter to another
list. He is an author himself and about to be published by DWJ's publisher,
so what he says could well be reliable gossip from the publishing industry.
The list is a British list for academics and others with an interest in
children's literature, and it is generally quite reliable.

According to Mr. Butler, the Americans are going to publish a collection of
essays about DWJ next year, and it will be called "Diana Wynne Jones: an
exciting and exacting wisdom".

Friendly greetings,
Bodil