Reading for Convalescence

Ven ven at vvcrane.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 19:42:53 EDT 2001

Alexandra wrote of CS Lewis

> , he mentioned JA's books as good reading for convalescents.

They'd be sure to give me a relapse................ My own favourites
for convalescence are Georgette Heyer, Dwj, of course, the lighter
books, Lois Macmasters Bujold (although there was the time
reading "Mirror Dance" the weekend before an operation gave me a
panic attack -- it was the bit where Miles wakes up in hospital after
being dead) and whatever I fel like from my collection of teenage
problem novels and thrillers.

Any other favourites/recomendations

Ven,

Don't vote, it only encourages them