Advice to Evil Overlords

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Jun 4 17:35:31 EDT 2001

Bodil said...

> This text is on topic in the sense that it comes from Tough Guide Land,
> courtesy of an Australian who calls himself Vombat. He has just given me
> permission to pass it on to you.

Now, this is curious, because I have been familiar with this same Evil
Overlord list for some time.  But the one I know is on the web at
http://minievil.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html, and is by someone
called Peter Ansbach.  Somebody here is lying about provenance.  Sorry, I'm
just fanatical about correct attirbution of stuff.  Unfortunately, there
doesn't seem to be any way to tell whether Wombat or Peter is the originator
of this stuff.

But, if you liked that, you might like the similar-type lists at
http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/index.htm - go to the "Humourous"
section under "John's Science Fiction Pages" and see what the Hero, the
Sidekick, the True Love, etc. should be doing. :-)

And Peter also has extra lists (in Cellblock A and B) on his page of other
stuff the Evil Overlord should be doing.

Enjoy, peeps...

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer