Jane Austen (was: A whole lot of Re: that I snipped off)

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 10:59:30 EDT 2001

> (whimper), and ohmigod, there's Philip on feminist criticism and I
> NEED to disagree with that!  ;)

Hallie, we've already had this discussion.  IIRC I said some offensive things,
for which I later apologised; you made unwarranted and incorrect deductions
about my motives for saying them and we ended up each roughly where we had
started.

I know you disagree, but I don't think there's anything but unpleasantness to be
gained from having the argument again.

Philip.

(Of course if others on this list wish to declare this on topic...)

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432