Jane Austen (was: A whole lot of Re: that I snipped off)

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 5 05:50:11 EDT 2001

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Becca O'Donovan wrote:

> Well, I guess I'd better go and stuff useless information into my
> poor brain. (I've decided to become a sort of Mrs Bennet: "Really!
> You have no consideration for my poor brain!") Really, I'd better
> go.  Really. Honestly. Right now. Bye, everyone. Talk to you all
> later. Hope you all have a nice--
>
> (The Science book comes and forcibly drags Becca away from the
> keyboard.)

LOL.

I wish I had proactive textbooks like that. I'd probably get more work
done.

As it is, I have an essay due on Monday, and my Finals start in a
couple of weeks, and I'm certain I'm going to fail *something*, and
yet somehow I seem to spend all my time reading my email.

[Paul's Philosophy textbooks maliciously refuse to do anything.]

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."