alternate identity

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 31 05:48:55 EDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Anna Skarzynska wrote:

> I have kept all the questionnaires to date, but some people have not
> contributed yet. C'mon, folks - you know you want to!

I do want to, but we only came back from holiday Sunday night, and I
had to plough through 852 list messages (that's two active lists and
a very quiet one) while unpacking and trying to get enough washing
done to get the kids off to camp and grandparents on Saturday. In 29
degrees Celsius and about 100% humidity. Phew.

But I'm doing it. Promise.

   Irina