One More Question

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Jul 30 14:43:48 EDT 2001

Melissa wrote:

>  > Something I've been meaning to ask--how many members of the DWJ list are
>  > writers?  It seems like quite a few of us do writing of some kind, from
>  > just a little dabbling to actual publication.  Anyone want to share?

[Becca here, finally back from a lovely stay in Edinburgh].

Ok, my Great Secret is finally revealed. I write novels--fantasy, of
course!--and I am being pubished by LTDBooks (an e-publisher). The
e-book version of my first novel should have been out in June, and
the paperback in November, or something like that anyway. It's called
Painted with Shadows and I am  so scared! Everyone's been really nice
about my age so far, but I'm still nervous. Reviwers are SCARY.
(Sorry Ferricide. :) )

I really should leave a little time between coming off a plane and
sitting down to write. My hands are shaking and I keep going up and
down...up and down....

Becca [only very slightly spacey and sleep deprived. Really.]