alternate identity (and Keirsey types)

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sun Jul 29 08:01:28 EDT 2001

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:
|Is there also a subset of those people who can't do the test without
|being driven wild by the questions?  I'd be 100% on that, if so.  The
|leisure activity preference one really threw me in particular.
|"Doing nothing, listening to the radio or reading the newspaper"?
|WHAT ABOUT READING BOOKS? Is that in the same category for them?
|What about reading and writing on conferences and e-mail lists, hunh?
|Etc. Etc.

I can't take them.  I feel like there's a Mrs. Cadwallader
sitting behind a desk, analyzing me, asking me questions that
aren't quite answerable (there's no choice fo "Mu", unasking the
question), and then reporting to some inquisitor: "Dulcinea
Pilgrim is free-spoken and disaffected, Charles Morgan is
undesirable, Deborah Kaplan is FXQT (or whatever the letters
are).

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"I don't want to know what the structuralists think!  I want to
know what you think!"  -- Archer's Goon, Diana Wynne Jones