alternate identity

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sun Jul 29 07:51:08 EDT 2001

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Kyla Tornheim wrote:
|Where from? Boston, MA, USA (actually Newton, a nice suburban city about
|20 minutes away)
|Occupation? Possessor of a B.S. in engineering. For the next year,
|probably copy editor. In the future, architect, I hope.

Okay, is anyone on the Massachusetts contingent of this list
*not* a science type or techie?  I think we've got a reasonable
proportion of tech DWJ fans, given the self-selecting nature  of
(a) people on email mailing lists and (b) fantasy readers, but I'm
feeling like we Massachusetts types are a little ridiculous. ;)

Though I suppose I majored in English and minored in both
Computer Science and Creative Writing (I wrote a YA fantasy
piece, surprise surprise) so maybe we're just eclectic.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
What does it matter whether we hang,
If we've learned a little wisdom?	-- _Jade_, Sally Watson