alternate identity

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Sat Jul 28 20:58:38 EDT 2001

Okay, now that I'm only about four days behind on messages...

Who? Kyla Tornheim
Where from? Boston, MA, USA (actually Newton, a nice suburban city about
20 minutes away)
Where now? see above. same house, actually, that I've lived in all my
life.
How ancient? 22 on Aug. 8
Any progeny? Heavens, no. Plenty of time for that.
Religion? Reconstructionist Judaism.
Occupation? Possessor of a B.S. in engineering. For the next year,
probably copy editor. In the future, architect, I hope.
First DWJ? Probably The Ogre Downstairs. (It was many years ago.)
Quintessential DWJ? Charmed Life, or A Tale of Time City.
Favourite DWJ? Hexwood. And Fire and Hemlock.
Personal maxim/ prescription for an easy life? Be nice to people as much
as possible. It makes everyone much happier. And be friends with people
you actually like, lots of them.