One more question...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Jul 27 17:19:08 EDT 2001

Kylie said...

> I guess I just didn't like anything I read on project Gutenburg enought to
> want to own it in book form.  And the online reading of those was special
> circumstances...

Well, yeah.  I'm currently reading an online copy of a perfectly frightful
Victorian novel entitled "The Wide, Wide World" (it's *so* soggy; there's at
least one, if not two or three bouts of tears in every chapter!  And the
rampant, in-your-face Christianity gets on my nerves...).  I would never buy
that in a million years, but it's sort of interesting, which is why I'm
reading it online.  But I do own two or three of Jane Austen's novels, frex.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer