One more question...

Preisig, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Preisig at KLINE.com
Fri Jul 27 16:28:15 EDT 2001

> I agree.  I'll buy a second or third copy of a book if it has
> a pretty
> cover, or is cloth bound, or just easy to hold while lying in
> bed on a
> really cold night.

Point taken.  You are talking to a person who is not just trying to collect
everything DWJ has written, but everthing she has written in every edition
:)

I guess I just didn't like anything I read on project Gutenburg enought to
want to own it in book form.  And the online reading of those was special
circumstances...

Byeeeee,
Kylie