One more question...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Jul 27 16:06:17 EDT 2001

MessageKylie said...

>I don't know why anyone would actually go out and buy books by these
writers when they are available for free on Project Gutenburg.

Because I like real books that sit on my shelves and look pretty, and can be
picked up and put in my bag or pocket, and read on the train or at the bus
stop.  Reading books on the computer is all well and good, and I do do it
sometimes, but it's just not the same as curling up on the couch with an
actual book, and experiencing the feel of the paper and the smell of the
ink...

I just love books.  I'll probably be an anachronism by the time I'm 40. :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer