Keirsey type addendum

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Jul 27 15:11:56 EDT 2001

Rebecca kindly supplied...

> Keirsey has gone on an "our test" rampage and removed all "imposters"
These
> are the best free one still out there:
> http://www.haleonline.com/psych/  (really short)
> http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp  (really long)

Having never heard of these tests before, I was more than a little baffled
by your all talking about yourselves in four-letter acronyms that I didn't
understand. :-)

Now I've gone and taken the tests (yes, I did both)...  I am, it seems an
ISTJ, according to both of them.  I would apparently make a good tax
inspector, librarian or quartermaster sergeant - well, my job does require
me to be both methodical and thorough.  I know nothing about most of the
sample famous people I share my classification with, but am mildly gratified
to be classed with Eeyore and Puddleglum. :-)  (Though I hope I'm not quite
as pessimistic as either!)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"I feel that if a character cannot communicate, the very least he can do is
to shut up!"
--Tom Lehrer