One more question...

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:53:34 EDT 2001

Yup, I'm a writer.  Most of what other people have seen is poetry,
although in the past two years I've been writing short stories for the
Swat sf/fantasy literary magazine.  I also write longer stories that I
never finish and generally don't show to people, mostly just because
they're not finished and are pretty long.

I definitely think I have a DWJ influence.  I want to write my
conversations to sound like hers.  Unfortunately, I can't, and they end up
sounding really stupid and unrealistic instead.  Oh, well.

				---Kyra

"No, I really don't want to play Devil's avacado.  I mean, you're an
avacado.  You're evil and everything, and you STILL get no respect!"

			---Roger, www.crfh.net (by Maritza Campos)
And. . . I generally try not to be talkative in my .sig, 'cuz that's not
what .sigs are for.  But. . . you MUST read this comic.  You simply must.