One more question...

Rebecca Ganetzky jlynn_cmc_edu at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:18:58 EDT 2001

mmm... I dabble in writing.  As I've probably said before I've had to very
bad poems published in my high school lit magazine.  (one's more prose than
anything).
When I was _MUCH_ younger I wrote a heavily DWJ-influenced short story...but
mainly I write bad short stories (and some longer) for teen/YA audience.  My
current work in progress was a ss called "Force of Magic" about "magic"
being another of the main forces, tying in Grand Unification Theory...(DWJ
influenced in that she taught me to really enjoy science fiction and fantasy
meshs.)  That kind of merged into a Encyclopedia Magica style project, with
magic scientifically defined in a number of ways...

If it counts I also RP, I've got about 10 characters (only counting Live
Action RP, which is the onl place that my characters get developed enough to
count) and 5 or 6 story lines.