One more question...

ferricide ! ferricide at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:37:09 EDT 2001

>From: shelly at the-seasiders.co.uk
>about why they were so successful then & so completely defunct now. Be
> >interested to know whether anyone else on the list writes non-fict.

well, as i said, i write reviews. which aren't fictional. =) but that isn't
the same as writing biographies or anything.

>I suppose a second question would be - of those of us who write, how >many
>feel DWJ is an influence?

on my speech, on my writing.. in fact, for college i wrote a story which is
perhaps embarassingly influenced by DWJ straight after reading hexwood for
the first time. but it was for an assignment so i suppose it's forgivable.
my professor thought it original. i got a good grade on it. =)

[ ferricide - ferricide at hotmail.com ]