One more question...

Thu Jul 26 22:40:48 EDT 2001

Something I've been meaning to ask--how many members of the DWJ list are
writers?  It seems like quite a few of us do writing of some kind, from just
a little dabbling to actual publication.  Anyone want to share?

Myself, I write book reviews both online and for publication in a local
market, and I'm working on a young adult fantasy novel.  I've written one or
two short stories.  I've dropped out of three writing groups this year.  :)

Melissa Proffitt